Thread: Am I crazy?

Default Am I crazy?

I know seems like a loaded question, eh? Well the real question is Am I crazy or is that a white Sasquatch on the cover of X-Force #1? There no mention inside the book of a white Sas, but there's certainly something peeking from behind Domino that looks an awful lot like Sas. Since Cable has the ability to travel through time I figured maybe the White Sas from Exiles would become a team member. Through issue #2 there's no mention of whoever it is. Don't know that I'll hang around much longer unless it does end up being a Sasquatch though. Anyone know who this character is?

Barnacle

Default Sengsterooney

It could be the Yeti character from the now (hopefully) defunct Alpha PRIME. Or it could be a new incarnation of the Wendigo. Or perhaps it's a new Rob Liefeld creation... called "Yowie"! (for the uninformed, the Yowie is Australia's version of the Sasquatch or Bigfoot).

Sengsterooney (who has finally confessed to at least thumbing through X-Force 1, out of sheer, morbid curiosity!)

Man he's changed since last I saw him!

You must be crazy.
    You should jbiw that both Walt and Heather in any carnation have too much good sense than to be seen with X-Force.

)edited for bad typo(
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    You must be crazy.
    You should jbiw that both Walt and Heather in any carnation have too much good sense than to be seen with X-Force.
    jbiw? I'm... not familiar with that term.
    And the last time I saw Walt in any kind of flower was back when Gilded Lily held sway...

- Le Messor
    "Be kind to your inferiors - if you can find any."