Thread: WeaponP.R.I.M.E.

Default WeaponP.R.I.M.E.

I know, I know...they're a cheap knock-off of Alpha Flight, but I was wondering if they've appeared anywhere other than the Northstar LS?? I'm writing a fan-fiction to try and make them a little more interesting, and was hoping that there was a little more information about them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Mystic
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??

Default WeaponP.R.I.M.E.

This group was introduced in X-Force as operateives of Department K (the division of the Canadian government that recruited the 2nd Weapon X, Kane).

I can't recall which exact issues they appeared in, but they were involved in two storylines. The first was shortly after Liefield left the book (between issues 8 and 11, I believe) while the second was during Greg Capullo's run - in the early 20's. Hopefully, someone else can be more specific.

These characters actually looked good drawn by Capullo and definitely showed potential. Aside from this, and the Northstar LS, I can't recall if they've been shown since.

-Mike

Yah, I liked P.R.I.M.E.'s looks. Tygerstryke though was just another Gurdian suit knockoff. Double Trouble and Yeti were OK. But Killjoy (for some reason called Killspree in the Northstar LS) was a great character design, too bad in the N LS they screwed around with him. THe quiet agile strong strategist in X-Force was cool. Maybe PRIME will resurface in the new X-Force, terrible as it is so far.

X-Force 22-23.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Just a quick question here, what is the connection between Weapon P.R.I.M.E and Rictor from X-Force. For some reason I can't get, that there was some connection out of my head?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Just a quick question here, what is the connection between Weapon P.R.I.M.E and Rictor from X-Force. For some reason I can't get, that there was some connection out of my head?
    Rictor was a member of PRIME (they should have been called Law Agency Minions Extraordinaire, or Weapon LAME for short) during the first X-Force run.
    IMHO: Tigerstrike had potential, especially in the NS series where Heather knew him by name.
    Double Trouble such wonder twins knocks off
    Killguy looked OK, and Yeti is a good character to have around Canada just so Sasquatch can kick the crap out of him one of these days.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

What does "P.R.I.M.E." stand for anyway, was it ever revealed?

MM

Pathetically Regurgitated Ignorant and Moronic Enemies? LOL...just kidding.

Dana

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Rictor was a member of PRIME (they should have been called Law Agency Minions Extraordinaire, or Weapon LAME for short) during the first X-Force run.
    IMHO: Tigerstrike had potential, especially in the NS series where Heather knew him by name.
    Double Trouble such wonder twins knocks off
    Killguy looked OK, and Yeti is a good character to have around Canada just so Sasquatch can kick the crap out of him one of these days.
    Well, they always have Caliber for that

New Recruit

Default P.R.I.M.E

I think I read somewhere that P.R.I.M.E stands for: Primary (or Pre-emptive, I forget which) Response In Mutant Emergencies.

Yeah, it's lame but no worse than A.I.M or S.H.I.E.L.D.