Thread: Alpha Flight in Quasar?

Default Alpha Flight in Quasar?

I just noticed on the main page that Quasar covers were put on the list.
    Was AF or any of it's members actually in that book?

Reason I ask is because I collected that book for the entire run and I don't remember ever seeing AF in the pages.

These are indeed appearences, rather obscure ones mind you, but they are real

#23: powerful minds of the marvel universe notice something is is all buggered up with the world, one of which is Shaman, he is named here.

#24: Doctor Strange forms a union with "The mightiest practitioners of the ancian ways" One of which is Shaman. You see nothing more than a floating head that doesn't speak, or is not named, but it is him.

Ben

Also in Quasar #50. Quasar and Dr Strange do some mystical stuff in another realm, when they return to Earth numerous mystics are assembled. Amongst these are Shaman and Talisman. No speaking part as such.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Also in Quasar #50. Quasar and Dr Strange do some mystical stuff in another realm, when they return to Earth numerous mystics are assembled. Amongst these are Shaman and Talisman. No speaking part as such.
    oh yah, I remember that one. It was one of many of my guest appearances that got destroyed when my basement flooded a few years back

Ben

The biggest lapse for Alpha in Quasar was that neither Northstar nor Aurora were part of the speed race.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    The biggest lapse for Alpha in Quasar was that neither Northstar nor Aurora were part of the speed race.
    LOL I remember that! they had everyone but those 2.

Wasn't there also an issue where Quasar was going to search out all of the extra terrestrials on earth & Marrina's children were mentioned? I can't recall the issue though - and I don't think it was ever followed up on...

Marrina's kids not followed up on, but that was a good concept. with the aliens. Marrina's kids got ditched for the starbrand, if memory serves
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.