Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: December Solicits (UPDATED WITH IMAGE)

Ditto...

Here is the solicit image to drool over:

Ben

Looks like Walt is gonna get the chance to 'beat himself up'. Most people only get the chance to do that mentally.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

this looks totally sweet. i can't wait.

Looks like Puck's power maybe be density control, or momentum control. Great cover image!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

And with all but one of Henry's covers having something to do with the story inside (Oh, how X-fans envy us for that!) we may get some real action for a change. I really like the cover, including the cover schemes (reminiscent of Bochs look but Jeffires colours and abilities). Ca't wait to see what happens in that one!

Live it.

Looks like Puck's power maybe be density control, or momentum control. Great cover image!
    Or maybe she can create those "light trails" behind her like NHL "pucks" on broadcasts in the USA.

Looks to me to be another winner.

Please Marvel keep this series and creative team around.

Looking at that cover again, my busy mind connected the cover from #9 to this image and came up with the concept of 'Box Sentinels'. Which opens up lots of ideas which in some cases are ludicrous, so I'm not gonna talk about them
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Looking at that cover again, my busy mind connected the cover from #9 to this image and came up with the concept of 'Box Sentinels'.
    I thought the same exact thing.

Keep in mind this is all probably and altered reality. The team probably made some small change to the past that caused a chain reaction, and this is what they are facing. Maybe Jaxon didn't die in this reality, and he used the Box tech to creat an army of mentally controlled robots.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Looking at that cover again, my busy mind connected the cover from #9 to this image and came up with the concept of 'Box Sentinels'. Which opens up lots of ideas which in some cases are ludicrous, so I'm not gonna talk about them
    Well this is a tribute to the old X-Men time travel series. Stands to reason they'd parallel that reality, only use Boxes instead of Sentinels. I love this idea. This arc is gonna kick a$$!

Barnacle

It'll have some humour as usual but if it's played a bit straighter, with Henry's art, this could be a truly great arc. I don't want to get my hopes up too high but having Henry back drawing is going to make it that much better. It should be fun!

Live it.

Did anybody notice Northstar on the cover of X-Men: The End #6 carring Cyclops?

MM