Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: December Solicits (UPDATED WITH IMAGE)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac mike
    Did anybody notice Northstar on the cover of X-Men: The End #6 carring Cyclops?

MM
    I hadn't noticed it until you mentioned the fact. I guess I'm gonna have to have a look through this series now and see whats going on.

Thanks for the heads up.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

He hasn't appeared in the first 3 issues yet.

Northstar the 'Non X' X-Man. Still like that cover though. but would have looked better if he had been carrying Cyclops towards the fire
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

nice to see that he has his proper costume on again! I wasn't too fond of his X-Men costume with that silly bloody visor.

Ben

Just for comic relief here but I think it would have been great for the artist to have NS grabbing Cyc's arse.

What's the scoop with this X-Men: The End series? Is this in an other time line, or in the furture? Or is this current time? Has NS been in any previous issues of this series?

Ben

The THE END series are writers takes on the final days of a certain set of characters.

They're not to be taken as official canon, as writers can pitch THE END scripts for titles who have already done them.

X-Men The End, is written by Chris Claremont with Sean Chen on art and Greg Land on covers.

It's a story said to feature every X-Man(/Woman whatever) ever, and because of the scope, has been split into 3 6 issue 'books'

The first one (Book Onereamers And Demons) is up to #3, and JP hasn't appeared in any as of yet.