Poll: Who would you like AF to fight alongside?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Allies

Default Allies

Allies, who to fight alongside, who to help...
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I voted for Big Hero 6... but I was sad to see that the Great Lakes Avengers weren't on this poll!

Honestly, though, I think they'd make a great pairing: two off-beat teams working together to stop... well, who cares who they're teaming up against? I just want to see them interact.

The Russians need to be redefined and Darkstar needs to be brought back.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Big Hero 6 without a doubt.

What's "Black Air" Never heard of them.

-Mike

I went with the Avengers, mainly because when they've been with them before they have been treated fairly well. Oh and Mike, 'Black Air' was some group that Pete Wisdom belonged too, but that is about all I know.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Like the man said, Black Air was a group Wisdom belonged to, English Black Ops. I don't ever remember any real defining appearance.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.