Thread: Any Questions For Simon Furman.

Default Any Questions For Simon Furman.

If you have any questions for Simon Furman re his Alpha work, Transformers stuff etc then please feel free to post them here. He's agreed to an e-mail interview and has requested that a list of questions are sent his way. He'll answer them when he can and the full transcript will be posted on AF.Net I believe.

Just a few proviso's.
    No more than two questions please.
    This thread will only be open until 21st Sept and then I'll be asking Ben or Phil to lock it. Don't want to inundate the fella.
    I can't promise that both your questions will be asked, but we will do our best to ensure that at least one gets in there.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

OK.

What was the full extent of Feedback's powers to be?

Who would you have elminated from AF if Marvel had said 'cull some' for #130?
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Was the return of Mac mandated by the powers that be in preparation for leaving the team close to the original version as the AF title got axed?

You hinted at it, but would you have resumed the relationship between Aurora and Sasquatch, and to what effect?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

1). The impression that Heather was having an affair with someone was given toward the end. Who was this intended to be?

2). Did you have any major plans for the team prior to being told of it's cancellation?

Ben

1.What were your plans for "the Blooding" - the sequel to First Flight?

2.Is it true that initially the plan was to kill off a bunch of Alphans in the last arc before Alpha was cancelled but plans were changed due to fan response of the news?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahab
    1.What were your plans for "the Blooding" - the sequel to First Flight?
    Another man that remembers The Blooding... Good lad!

Hopefully Simon will have remembered more since we last spoke...

1. Ever feel like throwing in an Alpha Flight refrence in to your work with Dreamwave? Like. . . Guardian robots, or a bot named Vindicator, or even making one of the throw-away characters a Box clone on Cybertron. . .

2. Do you ever think you'll get to "finish" G2, or will the "Gee, axe us" live on?

This is still a ongoing project. I've mailed the questions and am just awaiting Simons return from his holidays. Once I have answers and such, hopefully I'll be able to post somthing Bens way.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!