Thread: Where is Wolvy

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    And no Wolverine.
    Yet!

It's probably just a matter of time until he's bought on board to boost sales and given his own squad.

So, how many books is he in at the moment?

Astonishing X-Men
    Uncanny X-Men
    X-Men
    Avengers (with the #1 relaunch)
    Wolverine

I always wanted some comic to point out the physical impossiblity of Wolvie being everywhere at once.

he's also in Weapon X

Ben

How come leaving Alpha and joining Xmen was such a big decision for him when, as stated above, he's on every other friken team on the planet! He's gonna be in New York with one Xmen team, God knows where with the other team, Genoshia with Excaliber, wherever the new WeaponX compond is located with Chamber, Japan or the jungles of Kablakishtan or whatever in his own title, teaming up with whatever three characters books he's guest staring in this month, then some galactic battle with the Avengers. Oh no! He couldn't possibly be in C-a-n-a-d-a. It's too far away! lol.

Not that'd I'd even WANT him on the team. Just something I've always wondered.

D.

Putting him in so many comics is dumb. A character used in different single books (Like Batman) can build up charcter problems like crazy but after all they're only telling stories about different sides of the same guy, or same sides even. But in team books it's hard to keep continuity close to straight, like explaining how Wolverine is in one book, for 6 months, a captive of Apocalypse but in another is fighting bikers all the time and in another is off in space wondering what next silly Weapon Plus story is going on.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

They'd fall back on the "publication order is not necessarily story order" platitude. He's not a regular in Excalibur, though.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    he's also in Weapon X

Ben
    He was in a 3 issue arc, he's not a permenant feature.

and a four issue arc before that, so Wolverine's been pretty regular in Weapon X
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

should the mods split this from the Northstar's group?
    I vote for the new thread name to be "Where's Wollvy?"
    www.kozzi.us

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    should the mods split this from the Northstar's group?
    I vote for the new thread name to be "Where's Wollvy?"
    Done and done

Ben

Where's Wollvy" as in where's wally? Those stripons on most of his old costume just need to be changed to red and white. I guess we'd need a picture of him leaning out from behind Pink Pearl's butt too.
    www.kozzi.us