Okay, in the latest more technological group of Marvel Movies, we've had six movies hit the Cinemas. So whats been, (in your opinion) the best so far. Now I haven't seen Spiderman 2, so you may know something I don'tl. The X have been good, Spiderman 1 was every thing it was going to be and the Hulk I have on DVD, but have not even pulled the disk out the case since I got it. I make do with what I saw on a moody tape, which was good quality, but the film did nowt for me. So that leaves me with Daredevil which was everything Daredevil use to be in the comics which I remember with fondness, #120 onwards, upto they started to try and make him more user friendly.

Watched it again tonight on one of the movie channels, some of the interaction was so good that more was said without words than was said with them. I guess it's more the plot than the acting that grabbed me, Elektra and DD need fleshing out in regards to characterisation, but I really hope the Elektra movie does well so we may get to see a second DD movie.