Poll: Which Has Been The Best Movie ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: X-Devil-Man-Hulk

Default X-Devil-Man-Hulk

Okay, in the latest more technological group of Marvel Movies, we've had six movies hit the Cinemas. So whats been, (in your opinion) the best so far. Now I haven't seen Spiderman 2, so you may know something I don'tl. The X have been good, Spiderman 1 was every thing it was going to be and the Hulk I have on DVD, but have not even pulled the disk out the case since I got it. I make do with what I saw on a moody tape, which was good quality, but the film did nowt for me. So that leaves me with Daredevil which was everything Daredevil use to be in the comics which I remember with fondness, #120 onwards, upto they started to try and make him more user friendly.

Watched it again tonight on one of the movie channels, some of the interaction was so good that more was said without words than was said with them. I guess it's more the plot than the acting that grabbed me, Elektra and DD need fleshing out in regards to characterisation, but I really hope the Elektra movie does well so we may get to see a second DD movie.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

My votes on Spidy 2, though x-2 was awsome too. I, unlike many really loved the Hulk movie too, but it didn't get great reviews, and Daredevil didn't do anything for me.

Ben

I voted Hulk. I enjoyed it and it had Jennifer Connelly in it.

I went for Spidey-2. I liked the X-Men movies, but they just weren't 'all that'. The first Spidey was cool...

I never saw the Hulk, and am honestly afraid to.

And as far as Daredevil is concerned, all my hope for that movie to rock faded instantaneously when I found out that Daredevil was being played by Ben Affleck, and they chose Jennifer Garner to play Elektra...ELEKTRA!!! Oh...my head hurts just thinking about it.

-Mystic
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??

Like Neil Gaimen said about the Hulk movie: "The best parts were pure Stan Lee, the rest was Ang Lee."

The whole crap with his dad was too much and they made his origin too complex. Hopefully they make a sequal which is a pure action flick, which is what everybody wanted in the first one.

Spider-Man 2 is REALLY good and I was going to vote for it but....

X-Men 2 had a lot more "easter eggs" for fanboys. I mean, Wolverine VS the solidiers in the mansion: who can forget that!? It was like the comic brought to life!

I thought Daredevil was pretty good though I was disappointed in the Kingpin. He didn't come accross as an imposing, dangerous character.

A couple of nights back I had the great pleasure ( ) of seeing David Hasslehoff in 'Nick Fury : Agent Of Shield' now I wish I had included it in the poll, just to see it ridiculed. Very little I can say about it that isn't offensive, but ...
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

In order:

Blade
    Daredevil
    Hulk
    X-Men 2
    Spider-Man 2
    Blade 2
    Spider-Man
    Punisher
    X-Men

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

In order, apparently:

Off that list? X-Men 2, easily. It's my favourite movie ever.
    I used to say X3, but that was based on them not changing the director with the third movie, as they always do, and usually for the infinitely worse. (Exception: Harry Potter). If my sources are accurate, they have done so.

But they've changed for Joss frickin' Whedon, so I'm not -too- worried.

X1 was my fave movie before that.
    Spider-Man 1 was great. SM 2 was great, but more a remake than a sequel. Meh.

Daredevil was like an hour-and-a-half trailer for Batman, only they painted him red, and spelled for me a suspected beginning of the end for the current rash of comic-book movies. It made me suspect they'd forgotten the quality part, and jumped on a ca$hwagon.

The Hulk upgraded that suspicion to confirmation for me. I didn't like the way it tried to be a comic, instead of just based on one. This is the only one I don't / won't own on DVD (Daredevil came with my player, so I kept it, but I wouldn't have bought it).
    The best bit was how they made, for the first time ever for me, the Hulk look BIG. But he still looked terrible, too cartoonish and unreal. I thought he was infinitely better in Shrek.

- Mik
    "Fear me if you dare."
    - Puss In Boots

in order from best to worst :

X-men 2
    Blade (in close second but it could be 1st,depending of the moment)
    Spider-Man 2
    X-Men 1
    Spider-Man 1 (here began the bof part)
    Blade 2 (I really like the 1st movie,I was disapointed by the 2nd,I wonder for the 3rd what will append)
    Hulk (Bruce Banner father was not coherent, did not like it much)
    Daredevil (I only liked the villains Kingpin and Bulleye, but Ben Affleck was so bad)

Kingpin was black and in every version of Kingpin I have seen is white which I didn't really like. The X-Men comics adapted for the movies but how can the Kingpin adapt from White to Black? Michael Jackson anyone?
    -Arcade

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Oh, yeah, I forgot the Blade movies. Liked 'em both, the first one better. But the second had a kind of 'The Tempest' thing going.

The third will be called 'Trinity' (mmm.... Trinity... She's hot...) and will involve Frank Drake and Black (mental block on the third one's name).

They chose the best actor possible for the Kingpin, but I still think they could have made him up to look white.

- Le Messor
    "Avoid colloquial stuff."