Thread: AF #7 - No First Look :(

Default AF #7 - No First Look :(

Marvel first looks just came out at Comics Continuum, and AF isn't there this time either It's on Diamonds shipping list for this week...Hopefully when Mile High puts thiers out AF will be there!

Ben

Default Re: AF #7 - No First Look :(

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Marvel first looks just came out at Comics Continuum, and AF isn't there this time either It's on Diamonds shipping list for this week...Hopefully when Mile High puts thiers out AF will be there!

Ben
    The lack of promotion from Marvel is idiotic. No wonder they keep losing readers, you have to do more than promote X-Men and Spider-Man.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Default Re: AF #7 - No First Look :(

And also, this is the third time First Looks at Mile HIgh have been late when AF is coming out! The other weeks I checked, at always 3:30 on Wednesday they start showing up.

Live it.

4:30 p.m. on Thursday and Mile high still doesn't have First Looks up. Why does this always happen when AF is coming out?? Last week Marvel first looks showed up on Wednesday at 3:30 p.m., same as the previous week. But once again Marvel is late with First Looks again, and of course when (or if) they do come out AF won't be publicized!

Live it.

yah, it really sucks too. This is 2 issues in a row with no first looks...what the... I could have understood it if the first 4 pages of #6 had really given something away...but they didn't...so there is no logic to it. I doubt with a new arc starting with #7 that the first 4 pages will be giant spoilers either. Why Mavel? Why have you forsaken us?

As soon as the Mile High first looks are up, and I am sure that AF is not there, I'll be sending a letter to Marvel, and I suggest anyone who is unhappy about the lack of promotion do the same.

Ben

Good idea. I'll be sure to check Friday. You may beat me to finding FL if they show up at all.

Live it.

First Looks are up and Marvel Idiots screw up again, no Alpha Flight.

I guess they enjoy bankruptcy hearings.

Live it.

You all realise that it's actually nothing to do with Marvel, don't you?

They send the First Looks package to all retailers, Mile High chooses to preview online whichever wants they want, with permission from Marvel to publically display them.

If Mile High don't think it'll sell, they'll pick a bigger selling title to preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    You all realise that it's actually nothing to do with Marvel, don't you?

They send the First Looks package to all retailers, Mile High chooses to preview online whichever wants they want, with permission from Marvel to publically display them.

If Mile High don't think it'll sell, they'll pick a bigger selling title to preview.
    Not sure I understand then, as Comics Continuum has them too, and they always have the exact same ones that Mile High has. Comics Continuum isn't a retailer, they are a comics news site

Ben

Then they obviously send them out to the press to, if it's the standard first looks pack, as opposed to special and exclusive sneak peaks.

However, I haven't checked out the first looks package this week, so it may be a case of Marvel not having included it in it.