Thread: Apparat

Default Apparat

Mr Ellis is gonna be booting out some of his vitriol in comic form, come November. His Apparat books look like they could be interesting. Anyone else gonna be taking a look? I'm swayed by the books he's doing with Speed MacNeil and Burrows.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

They're all just single issues for a fifth week event yeah?

I may well get them. Have a flick through first n all that

Not absolutely sure what he's up to here Phil, but I do think it's just one offs. I have many opinions about Mr Ellis, but in regards to his creator owned stuff, I find he's at his best when he doesn't have pre-defined confines. I look at it as maybe four issues of whatever, if it's good, I've struck lucky, if it's ****, oh well, not the first time I've been turned over buying comics.

Going on past experiences though, I don't think I'm gonna be too disapponited, even if I grab all four.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!