Thread: If Your Not Busy

Default If Your Not Busy

If you have a spare couple of hours or so, then you couldn't do yourself any harm looking at this great Thread . Thanks to Lying In The Gutters for the pointer.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Should I change a line in my sig from "YOU" to "John Byrne"?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Given what I saw there, it wouldn't be out of place.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I didn't read all of it but I did read a good bit.

Frankly he comes off a little bit thin skinned and whiny. I love the guy for giving us this team we all gather here but he needs to take a chill pill.

I hope you all found it fun, I left off commenting cos that thread seemed to say it all. I found it interesting that he never adressed the question of how much he knew about his mods actions and banned people. I wonder if Busiek, as a dissenter, was shown the door?
    Del

Yeah, I saw that when it happened... couldn't be bothered reading much of it tho...