Poll: In a fight, who would win, Sasquatch or Sabretooth?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Sasquatch v.s Sabretooth

Default Sasquatch v.s Sabretooth

So, with this fight coming up, who do you think would win in an all out fight between these guys?

Sorry, Ben. I know Walt's your fave fuzz, but he doesn't have that killer instinct.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Unfortunately, I would have to give the nodd to Sabes.

Snowbird was able to take down Sasquatch by exhibiting a greater ferocity, and that's something Creed has in abundance.

Walt would put up a good fight but Sabretooth has the killer instinct to finish it off.

-Mike

you think so even with Sasquatch's much greater strength? Snowbird was able to kill him because she was able to match his strength. He has plenty of ferocity at the time, as he was in Tanaraq mode. Given his strenght would be less effective agains a healing factor, but beat 'em hard enough and fast enough and you could take 'em down!

I gotta defend Walt

Ben

He could win if he got a hold of Sabe's forehead and just held him back. But I don't think panel after panel of Sabes swinging his arms would sustain an entire series.
    Besides, Sabed would slice his wrist.
    To win, Sasquatch would have to go for the kill immediately and employ his strength before Sabes could react.
    I think it will be Sabe's win, but I'm looking forward to a good fight.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Sabe can give Wolverine a good beating. Wolverine can give the Hulk a run for his money. Therefore, you'd think Sabe can hold his own against the Hulk.

The Hulk is stonger than Sasq....

The only advantage Sasq would have would be Walter's intellect.

I'm going on the brains versus brawn defense here. Well brains and a lot of luck. Take advantage of what's around you and you just might come out ahead...now here's hoping there's a cannon nearby for Walt to spy. ^^
    Hell was full, so I came back.

No mattwer how much I love Sas, I'm gonna have to go with Sabes here. Sas, as someone has already said doesn't have the ferocity to take on Sabes at the level Sabes is willing to sink too. If Sas was to give in to the inner beast (which we haven't seen unless Tanaraq was in control) then maybe. However if Tanaraq was to take control, he would eventually identify with the beastial nature of Sabes and back off.

All that said however, I am so looking forward to this limited.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Sabe sucks. Walt's going to make mince meat of that 2-bit wannabe Wolverine knock off. I know Creed is going to win because it's his book but it's just silly. If Tanaraq has anything to say about it Walt would have Sabretooth for lunch.

Quite frankly now that I think about it Sassy maybe the most underrated character in the MU. So much potential, so much limited exposure.

My vote's to Sas, hands down.

Sabertooth has always tried to dominate fights through typical bully tactics: being bigger, stronger, and meaner than the person he's picking on. Raw intimidation. He's fast enough, and heals quickly enough, that he can keep up with Wolverine -- his strength and size gives him the advantage he needs in such a brawl. That advantage doesn't exist against a foe like Sasquatch, who is not only massive in size and power, but not given to being intimidated. By anything or anyone.

On the flipside, the reason why Wolverine gave the Hulk a run for his money was a combination of an unbreakable skeleton, speed, skill, agility, and that freakish healing factor.

Walt is brighter than the Hulk, and his Sasquatch form is supposed to be extremely fast and agile in spite of the bulk. With some versions of Sas he's been weaker than the Hulk, but originally he was meant to be on par. Either way, coming in second fiddle to Marvel's big hitter isn't exactly shameful.

If we saw something that took the overall picture of the characters into account, and it were a straight one-on-one, Sabertooth might scratch Sasquatch up, but he'd have a tough time getting through Sasquatch's thick fur, tough skin, and ultra-dense muscles (muscles and bones strong enough to hurl around hundreds of tons of weight need to be remarkably tough, or they'd snap under the strain). Sabes would have a tough time hurting Sasquatch, while Sasquatch only needs to hit Sabertooth once to put him in a world of pain. If he didn't watch his strength, one blow might even serve to kill Sabertooth. With Walt's speed and strength in Sasquatch form, and his experience, he'd be fare more dangerous to Sabertooth than the lumbering Hulk would ever be.

Let's also not forget that Walt's more than capable of being sneaky, and did manage to take Wolverine out rather handily, with minumum fuss, back in their first tussle.

That's my dime.

Sabertooth because it's is serie