Thread: Forum Rules

Exclamation Forum Rules

Time to lay out some ground rules to keep everyone on the same page. If you have any further suggestions, please send me a private message.

1. No flaming. You are not to insult your fellow forum members. Respect them and their ideas. Intelligent debate is welcome, but arguments and rude behavior are not. This includes practices known as trolling, or baiting.

2. No Creator flaming. Just as you are not to insult you fellow forum members, insulting Alpha Flight (or other comic) creators is out. You are more than welcome to state dislike for a creators work, however you must remain respectful. We want to welcome creators here, not scare them off.

3. No Spamming. This incluedes advertisments for professions business or for-profit websites. This rule applies to signatures as well as posts.

4. No post count boosting. If you are found to be filling the forum with useless posts in efforts to bring up you post count, it will be dropped to zero.

5. No swearing. This is a family friendly forum.

6. No adult content. See above.

Ben
    Last edited by Ben; 03-26-2010 at 09:04 AM.

if anyone would like to discuss these matters, or have found others to be in violation of the rules I have set out, please private message me, do not post on the forum regarding regulations as this will simply amplify any existing problems.

Ben