Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You Gotta Be Kidding Me TPB

ID's have been changed to keep privacy, everything else is a complete transcript.

PT: Speaking of which, can you confirm or deny something or us?
    SL: What's that?
    PT: Do you write the solicitations for the issues/the TPB that appear in Previews?
    SL: No, or they would be a LOT more informative than they are!!!
    [smugmode] [/smugmode]

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    ID's have been changed to keep privacy, everything else is a complete transcript.

PT: Speaking of which, can you confirm or deny something or us?
    SL: What's that?
    PT: Do you write the solicitations for the issues/the TPB that appear in Previews?
    SL: No, or they would be a LOT more informative than they are!!!
    [smugmode] [/smugmode]
    Phil Tufnell and Sister Lucrecia from the local convent school know sod all about comic solicitations. It's a falsehood wrapped within a banjo case imho.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Seriously...I mean aren't nuns usually opposed to comic books because of all the boobs hanging out all over the place? sheesh. ^^
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    Seriously...I mean aren't nuns usually opposed to comic books because of all the boobs hanging out all over the place? sheesh. ^^
    Sorry Jo, but I fail to see the connection, how can a Nun wandering around all day with her boobs hanging out (a bad HABIT to get into too (*groan*)) affect how she feels about comic books?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!