Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Late Comics

Jeez buddy, what kinda sicko comics are you reading?

I've had the post office open packages to make sure that the value and item writting on the custom sticker was correct.

Seriously though, do we live in the USSR or something?!

There was nothing wrong with the comics they were just ordinary comic books just the customs people decided they liked them and stole them.
    They were about a medevil story. Knights and castles stuff like that. They had great art work in them. Artesia I think was the name of the comic series. They did not keep them because of any thing sick about them they kept them because they were thieves.
    The comic subscription I was getting in the mail was Green Lantern from DC. Thats the one that ended up with cigarette burns in several of the comics. And always they were taken out of the bag and read.
    Richard Vasseur

I was just teasing ya

Ok than. Can you tell even though I did get the comics for free I am still a bit upset over them going missing.
    Richard Vasseur

I can tell and find it justified!
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about it. You call there and of course they have no idea what happened to them. And how can you find out which employee it was that took them.
    Customs and the post office are the biggest fans of comic books around its just to bad they don't buy there own. They certainly make enough money to be able to afford them.
    Richard Vasseur