Thread: It's here! Hip hip!

Default It's here! Hip hip!

Alpha Flight #6 is here! I don't have it but someone I know does.

I have almost no idea what happens in the story but he said the final few pages are going to be a shock to Byrne AF fans (though not 'shock' as in 'devastating') and that nobody should be disappointed (his exact words: "It's like cheering for the Toronto Maple Leafs but only the 1967 version of the team, and being upset when they see Matt Stajan and Mats Sundin take the ice instead of Keon and Mahovlich.").

Unless I lose my vehicle for the day I should have my two copies tomorrow night.

I should have asked him if we get to see Zuzha and Yukon Jack's powers but beggers can't be choosers. My best guess is that nobody dies but somehow we get a reason for ANADAF to stay as the North's greatest heroes.

I won't post any spoilers (if I do get it) until Saturday, unless someone else beats me to it.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I'm getting mine tomorrow. And a copy for a mate I'm going to visit on Friday...yes I'll be out of town for the weekend...being bad >=)
    Hell was full, so I came back.

I was kinda ticked off by the ending but at the same time I felt there was some character development in this issue which endeared me a bit to the new characters.

I still like the classic team better but I'm more willing to give the new guys a chance now.

"Kinda ticked off" doesn't come close to describing how I feel about this issue! I HATE it! I won't get into why since I don't want to post any spoilers, but I will say I didn't like how SL wrapped it all up.

Yeah, I'd say the ending was a bit weak. And the almost 4th wall breaking humor was out of place and major groaner.