Thread: Ultimate Puck?

Default Ultimate Puck?

Taken from Ultimate X-Men #50

Default Re: Puck

LOL! That has GOT to be a shot at Puck. It may not be Molson but there is definitly a beer in his hand. Too bad they didn't give a better cameo for such a great character.

Puck boozing with Rahne. I've died and gone to Hell.

And is that Spiral in the background? Look like it. I wonder what he is doing hanging around with Spiral and Blob?
    Richard Vasseur

It's the Ultimate universe, normal rules don't apply. Puck in a circus would make sense, either as a freak in the Ultimateverse or as a tumbler/trapeze artist in the 616.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I know its the Ultraverse and its different from the regular one. Yes that would make sense them all being in a circus.
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    I know its the Ultraverse and its different from the regular one.
    I know you know, but now so does the rest of the forum. You do realise we are gonna have to kill them

Tongue in cheek is obviously not what it use to be.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Thats awesome! Can you imagine the stories you could spin with Puck in that Universe.

Yes maybe Puck could get together with Pink Pearl and they could have children. And their children could look and act like Bouncing Boy.
    Richard Vasseur

I don't see no Pink Pearl in that picture, maybe your referring to the Female Blob? Who's Bouncing Boy?
    Del

Pink Pearl isn't in the picture but if she and Puck did get together and had children. Pink Pearl is a female version of the Blob. There children might turn out like Bouncing Boy from DC's Legion oF Super-Heroes he has a round body and his super power is bouncing. He is a favorite of mine from that team. He has a so so power but uses it to its fullest and he is always good natured.
    Richard Vasseur