Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looks like AF #6 is delayed :(

I'm going to be in Vegas that week. Anyone know of any stores in the Sin City where I might be able to grab a copy?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Geez people, it's ONE week....

It's not like it's 3 months or something of Kevin Smith proportions late
    LOok at the bright side too. We'll only have to wait three weeks for the next one

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    I'm going to be in Vegas that week. Anyone know of any stores in the Sin City where I might be able to grab a copy?
    I know of four! And how to get to them from whatever hotel yer staying at....actually check yer PM, I'll send the info to that.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Actually for anyone who does find themselves visiting Sin City, the nearest one to the Las Vegas Strip is:

Cosmic Comics at 3330 E Tropicana Ave.

Jo, vegas know how at yer service.

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    Diamond has lables on it's boxes when they ship so I can get a squizz and see if AF #6 is on the order form when it comes through work on tuesday/wednesday I'll let you know either way when I see the comic shop on my route get loaded whether AF 6 is on it or not.
    Well they came through today and no AF #6 to be found...I checked the second I saw me first box for the two comic shops I load. Looks like next week then.

Well, no previews up yet for AF #6. Or any Marvel titles. Thursday perhaps?

I hope AF #5 sold over 31,000 and AF #6 does even better. It would be good to see AF level off at around 32,000 copies sold. If there's any hint of cancellation we'd better start working hard at increasing sales around #8.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Well, first looks are up at milehigh (A day late) and no Alpha Flight previews again. Diamond has it coming out on the 11th but milehigh has no preview. Of course no Thor or Iron Fist either, or Dr. Spectrum, or Supreme Power. And no Aquaman, Green Arrow, and about 7 more from DC's Diamond list. Same thing every week, about 1/2 of the Marvel/DC comics show up on first looks.

So I expect Diamond has it right and we'll see that great #6 on Wednesday. Or at least some of you will, I hope to have it on the 14th or so.

Live it.

well look at it like this, it's three weeks till the next one. I checked the marvel previews too and grumbled a bit but oh well, can't get the goodies all the time.

and eh certain people who will remain anon, (BEN!) also requested a list of the more dubious places of interest in Las Vegas. However it'll take to long to list them all and that's just the classy strip joints ^^

They generally won't give first looks if it gives away key details and that often includes conclussion issues.

I e-mailed a comic store and they said they'll have Alpha Flight #6 in tomorrow. Hopefully I can get 2 copies soon enough, then!

Live it.

ditto. I'll be getting one coppy from each of the two local comic shops. I figure I'll give a copy to my young cousin who is on the island for a visit. I've been lending her my AF back issues 25 at a time so she has been getting hooked

Ben

I brought in a new fan, Ben... and he hasn't touched a comic book since Liefeld wrote X-Force waaaaaay back in the day. And he LOVES the new Alpha Flight... especially 'Squatch and Nemesis. They're his favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Mapleleaf Jr
    I brought in a new fan, Ben... and he hasn't touched a comic book since Liefeld wrote X-Force waaaaaay back in the day. And he LOVES the new Alpha Flight... especially 'Squatch and Nemesis. They're his favorites.
    good job! Keep fighting that good fight!

Ben

So from what I'm reading, AF #6 should be coming out in the next few days, now?