Thread: Alpha Flight appearences in Weapon X

Default Alpha Flight appearences in Weapon X

I've fallen a bit behind on Weapon X, and lost track of AF appearenced there in. Have there been any appearences since #18?

Ben

Ben, Ben, Ben...
    You missed Weapon X #22, an issue that updated the flight from the program of Director, Madison & Aurora?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Ben, Ben, Ben...
    You missed Weapon X #22, an issue that updated the flight from the program of Director, Madison & Aurora?
    Riiight, I knew I was missing something. That one came out when I was moving from Hali to PEI I believe. It is one of many books to add to my "gotta get" list.

Ben

It was a good issue, and nothing was spoiled here, although it was briefly discussed. Let's here what you think of the ending in regards to Madison & Aurora.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.