Thread: Zeitgeist (AKA Everyman)

Default Zeitgeist (AKA Everyman)

I remember this issue, when he killed Forsa... I remember thinking, "What the hell was this all about?" Nice to know that I wasn't crazy, and he only appeared that one time. Weeeeeeeeird.

On a side note, I loooooove the Appendix site! Lots of nifty people in there, people that need to see comebacks!

I saw the Eveyman was Zeitgeist as one og Mark Gruenwald's few disappointments. I had really liked the German team, and didn't appreciate the mass esecutions of all the non-American characters.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

I like that site it is a great reference one for Marvel. With the pictures it make it good if I want to check a costume for when I draw it.
    Richard Vasseur

I cant't say I appreciated the Snood's recommendation line on the home page that lists Alpha as a soon to be cancelled series.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    I cant't say I appreciated the Snood's recommendation line on the home page that lists Alpha as a soon to be cancelled series.
    That isnt' too nice now is it? I sent him an email expressing my distate for this kind of negativity

Ben

Well lets all hope he is wrong. Alpha is planned ahead for at least 12 issues.And as long as there are enough loyal fans it will continue. People need to realize Marvel is more than just X-Men and Spidey.
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    That isnt' too nice now is it? I sent him an email expressing my distate for this kind of negativity

Ben

To clerify, he is actually a big fan, and quite enjoys the series. His mention of it is an inside joke for him, as it seems that every title he finds himself really enjoying gets the axe.

Ben