Thread: Whatever happened to Allan's 'Alpha Flight Redux'?

Default Whatever happened to Allan's 'Alpha Flight Redux'?

Gidday folks. It's Seng - yes, two posts to the Forum in one day... can Seng be returning to the AF fold, or is it just coincidental...
    ... but I digress..

I've just been looking through this site and tried to access Allan's Alpha Flight Redux website on Geocities, only to be shown a directory with nothing in it. Has the site moved?

Would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction (if the site is still around).

Cheers.

Hiya again Seng. Re Allans site, I nipped in there the other day and got exactly the same as you did. Allan recently moved house and so I haven't had a chance to ask him whats happened to the site, but hopefully he'll be back here soon.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Allan started to move his site to a new host a little wile back (the free version of the host that AF.net is on) but hasn't gotten it fully back up and running. I'm sure once he's settled into his new digs he'll take care of it

Ben