Thread: Links to....

Default Links to....

Hey all,

If anyone out there in web land has a site, I know you are just dying to link to AlphaFlight.net and the forum . If this is the case, here are some pretty pictures you can use

Ben

Done, Ben.
    (Been meaning to start a links page anyway, so this gave the burst of a start.)
    http://kozzi.us and follow the icon that says "Links" (whodda thunk?)
    or the direct link from here is http://kozzi.us/links.htm
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Thanks As a note of curiosity, was that transparency already on the image? I thought I set the transparent colour to none, it kinda looks funky that way.....

Ben

I set the background as transparent and liked the funky way it came out, so kept it. If you'd rather have it as it is here, no problem, just let me know.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    I set the background as transparent and liked the funky way it came out, so kept it. If you'd rather have it as it is here, no problem, just let me know.
    Meh, no biggie for me. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy....crazyer....

Ben