Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PUDDING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    In the US we have "bacon" and "Canadian Bacon." "Bacon" is typically fried until brille and crisp. "Canadian Bacaon" by comparison is more of a peculiar ham. The bacon I've had in England is more of the "peculiar" (that's not in a bad sense) ham.
    I've been tempted many a time to bring a slab of American Bacon to the toasted sandwhich truck guy at Swinderby, but figured after the foot-and-mouth thing that getting caught with it would NOT be a pleasant experience.
    Canadian Bacon is just Back bacon or Peameal Bacon. But I think I'll be calling it peculiar ham from now on.

Also the french toast recipe with the milk and vanilla can also have cinnamon added , and goes real well with some "peculiar ham" on the side.

yes... PUDDING! what happened to the PUDDING!?!?!?!?!

Last time I looked I took a mug full thanks to Del trying to nail Ben...a certain jesus look alike owes me for that too. *hinthint* I retaliated...or tried to and nailed Rich with a Pavlova, Del ducked. At least that's em story and I'm sticking to it...it sounds better then 'Jo missed'. anyway. =p
    Hell was full, so I came back.

That's a lot of boob to trap mate...

There's not really much I can say to that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    There's not really much I can say to that.....
    nope, you nor anyone else either for that matter.

although I'm sure Del'll give it a shot.

So I lived in Canada all my life and I've never had Canadian bacon only American? Now how about the eggs? Are there Canadian eggs I don't know about?
    Richard Vasseur

Yeah - they're maple leaf shaped and the yolk is red...

Well I'm not eating any eggs that are red. Maybe green with ham but not red ones.
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    yes... PUDDING! what happened to the PUDDING!?!?!?!?!

Last time I looked I took a mug full thanks to Del trying to nail Ben...a certain jesus look alike owes me for that too. *hinthint* I retaliated...or tried to and nailed Rich with a Pavlova, Del ducked. At least that's em story and I'm sticking to it...it sounds better then 'Jo missed'. anyway. =p
    So, it looks like Rich is to chicken to deal with the Pavlova running down the side of his head eh?

Ben

What about brown eggs, local to Rhode Island and New England from the Rhode Island Red rooster?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    So, it looks like Rich is to chicken to deal with the Pavlova running down the side of his head eh?

Ben
    As long as it's been sitting there, he's gonna need a bloody jack hammer to get it off....that stuff be MESSY!

p.s. oi ben? yer mum's chinese gooseberries all planted?

ladymako71 the Pavlova is still soft here have some. "Smears it all over her"
    Richard Vasseur

after I shower all this crap off I'm going to go in full PMS mode and nail the LOT of yas with PUDDING!

Get cosy boys because thanks to Jello I can have a tonne of it in 5 minutes! yer all shark chowder now!