Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: PUDDING!!!!

Aquarius, Chinese year of the Oozelam Bird and honourary member of the Fequari tribe. This probably means nothing to you, it means even less to me.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Aquarius, Chinese year of the Oozelam Bird and honourary member of the Fequari tribe. This probably means nothing to you, it means even less to me.
    ya got that right. but I digress, I am an egotistical maniac and I blame it entirely on te various zodiac signs I was born under. ^^

I'm still schemeing though on how to get the ultimate revenge for the size=24][PUDDING![/size]
    Hell was full, so I came back.

The PUDDING debacle that headed your way was courtesy of a certain RichV if memory serves. So in the interest of Anglo/New Zealand relationships I shall bake a very gooey Queen of Puddings with extra cream and send it flying in the general direction of that most nefarious of message posters. It shall also have a homing beacon that will, no matter what obstacles are put in it's way, wend it's way to his unprotected pate.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Awww, thank you. Helen will thank you too. ^^

'bout time someone else began flinging again instead of me who inevitably ends up WEARING it anyway!
    Hell was full, so I came back.

I'm a leo to and my chinese sign is the Dragon. So I have big claws. And that guy sitting in the back of the classroom just behind you was me. I was there making PUDDING!
    You can do the haka Wow I can do goju.
    Richard Vasseur