Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PUDDING!!!!

I can make hot custard and I just made a pie. Pudding I haven't made for awhile. I am a good cook. (Lets remember this is PG. )
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    I can make hot custard and I just made a pie. Pudding I haven't made for awhile. I am a good cook. (Lets remember this is PG. )

DID HE JUST SAY PUDDING??

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben

Ben
    I'm sure I saw the word PUDDING! in there somwhere. You do know what this means, of course ?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

No what does this mean? What did Kozzi mean by pudding?
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    I'm sure I saw the word PUDDING! in there somwhere. You do know what this means, of course ?
    No! I will not let it degenerate to this!

*Ben slams his fist on the forum's imaginary table to emphasize his point, the steaming bowl of chocolate PUDDING! so precariously resting on the far end of the table summersaults into the air, landing perfectly upside down on Del's head. Several steams of PUDDING! start running down his face*

ooooops! I guess that did it eh?........FOOD FIGHT!

Ben

Now you have a picture of Sasquatch in my head all covered in pudding. Both vanilla and chocolate! With Puck ready to join him.
    Richard Vasseur

No what does this mean? What did Kozzi mean by pudding?
    You're blaming me?
    I clearly brought up spotted dick, an English bread pudding, not the mushy stuff we have here.
    Although with the new Banner of Plodex boy, tapioca pudding and its fish-egg consistency comes to mind
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Ben
    GOSH NO!!! Not PUDDING!!!!!

Getting my rain slicker now. see ya!

WHere's "Thing" when you need her??

I'm sure Sylvie and the other ladies on the list will agree with me when I say this...

You sods make a mess with that stuff and YOU'RE cleaning it up!

Thank you!

Luv Jo, the anti June Cleaver.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

No! I will not let it degenerate to this!

*Ben slams his fist on the forum's imaginary table to emphasize his point, the steaming bowl of chocolate PUDDING! so precariously resting on the far end of the table summersaults into the air, landing perfectly upside down on Del's head. Several steams of PUDDING! start running down his face*

ooooops! I guess that did it eh?........FOOD FIGHT!

Ben
    Having laboured all night and dedicated myself to reciprocating, a sponge based pudding covered in ice cream then covered again in fondant icing and spinkles flies through the ether. It makes it way unerrringly to Ben, who on hearing the arrival looks up with confused, but curious eyes, the PUDDING! heads faultlessy towards his face, he can barely say "NO!!!" before he is ...
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I'm armed with strawberries.
    They have been recently discovered in the back of the fridge and are quite hairy.
    Literally hairy, even more than my aunt Angela's back.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Having laboured all night and dedicated myself to reciprocating, a sponge based pudding covered in ice cream then covered again in fondant icing and spinkles flies through the ether. It makes it way unerrringly to Ben, who on hearing the arrival looks up with confused, but curious eyes, the PUDDING! heads faultlessy towards his face, he can barely say "NO!!!" before he is ...
    ...Saved...by the poor sweet innocent shark fanatic who is trying to clear the area and save herself, like any good decent self loving Leo would. Sour expression firmly in place, Jo glances death in its miriade of forms at both the tosser and the tossee...deciding to exact payment later from the tossee, the tosser is then the victim of the dreaded 'Mako Wrath From Hell!' (tm pending) stare.

And a convient Pavlova she just happened to have on hand. Pavlova, a New Zealand treat of pure caloric overdose and no nutritional value, unless you count the kiwi and strawberry slices on the top...it's basically a booze soaked sponge cake with merange on top...and it's going flying! Right at the sod who started with the sponge pudding bomb!

And it missed! All those years of cricket and rugby and she MISSED! Rich who was standing slightly behind Del would disagree though as he is now wiping off...or at least trying too...a full kilo of booze soaked sponge cake, merange, and fruit salad.

Oh well!
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Hmm... faint locked away memories stirring....

Just what in the hell is Blood Pudding? Maybe our mates across the pond can help me?

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    Just what in the hell is Blood Pudding? Maybe our mates across the pond can help me?
    Take one bull, rip it's bolloxs off, hang it upside down by it's ankles, slit the bastards throat, collect all the blood and gore that these activities have bought you, mix with yucky fat from a fryin pan, combine into a sausage ressembling knackwurst, slice a bit off and fry. The fried bit is blood pudding or 'Black Pud'. Now I could go into somthing about culinary delights, but in all honesty 'Black Pud' taste like the worst kind of **** you've ever forced into your mouth. Leave it alone, it was only created so cockney bastards could try and be hard.
    Del