Poll: A long time Avenger on this list is slated to die in "Disassembled" Who do you think it w

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avengers Fatality

Thunderstrike and Quasar were also probably post-#300 also
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Since Issue #300 (Reed & Sue)?
    Sheesh!
    Off the top of my head:
    Justice & Firestar
    new Captain Britain
    Silverclaw
    Triathalon
    Ant-Man (officially)
    Jack of Hearts
    Moon Knight (West Coast)
    Living Lightning (son of original) (WCA)
    Spider-Man
    Spider-Woman (WCA)
    USAgent (replacement Cap) (WCA)
    Original Human Torch
    Machine Man (WCA reserve)
    Sersi (Eternals)
    Madam Masque (story abandoned for Heroes reborn)
    Crystal (Inhumans)

And you thought Alpha was a crowded title!
    I'll have to dig out my old issues of Avengers and see what numbers Reed and Sue were apart of the team.

Also whatever happened to Tigra? Last I remember she'd gone feral or something (in WCA).

I think it would interesting if they added say, Northstar and Aurora to the Avengers rosta - both are pretty free at the moment and have been operating in the US...

Reed & Sue ran from #300 to something like #305 or so. Writing that jogged my memory a bit (I think) because maybe Quasar joined as one of their replacements?
    I don't know if you picked up Busiek's excellent Avengers Forever, but in that story their was a mass fight between anyone that ever was or will be an Avenger, interesting because the "villains" were Avengers gone bad. Sasquatch and Northstar were both established as future Avengers, along with (among other I'm sure I don't remember) Songbird from Thunderbolts, the new Captain Marvel and Brunnhilde the Valkyrie.
    Incidentally, Northstar was on the team of Avengers gone bad.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

I voted for the Wasp. If anyone deserves to die its her. Make it a nice slow agonizing death. She deserves it for the way she treated Hank in the past.
    Richard Vasseur