Thread: Oooohh, Pretty....

Default Oooohh, Pretty....

Thanks Del!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Glad you got it, see your postman isn't purloining your packages Not sure if it's being sorted as I type, but the image would seem to have gone walkabouts at present.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

who done that? What is it?

Looks like Sassy drawn by a guy named Finley.

I like it.

Nearly there P..., it's Sas drawn by David Finch.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

He provided the back up AF story in Wolverine #173 where Aurora gets abducted by Weapon X.

finally got off my but and scanned my goodie from Del and Phil's Bristol Adventure:

This I'm feeling pretty safe to say the artist is is Jim Calafiore as in: http://image2.milehighcomics.com/ist...2330799.32.GIF

Thanks Del and Phil, you guys rock!!!

Ben

It's actually Liam McCormack Sharp, the cover artist.

ahhh, I stand corrected. I didn't realize the cover was done by a diff artist I'm getting it framed, and it will go above my computer.

Ben

Sharp's looking sharp!
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.