Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #5 Discussion Thread : Spoilers Aplenty

I think there was speculation that it was a homage to GS-XM when FabNic used it originally. For your next question, can anyone name the 13 Alphans FabNic was referring to when he first used it?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    I think there was speculation that it was a homage to GS-XM when FabNic used it originally. For your next question, can anyone name the 13 Alphans FabNic was referring to when he first used it?
    1. Mac
    2. Heather
    3. Puck
    4. Diamond Lil
    5. Aurora
    6. Witchfire
    7. Windshear
    8. Shaman
    9. Sasquatch
    10. Purple Girl
    11. Manikin
    12. Goblyn
    13. Nemesis

I think...

Bloo Said
    1. Mac = Correct
    2. Heather = Correct
    3. Puck = Correct
    4. Diamond Lil = Correct
    5. Aurora = Correct
    6. Witchfire = Correct
    7. Windshear = Correct
    8. Shaman = Correct
    9. Sasquatch = Correct
    10. Purple Girl = Correct
    11. Manikin = Nope
    12. Goblyn = Nope
    13. Nemesis = Nope

Not bad though, 10/13 off the top of your head is mighty fine.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Would the last three be: Box, Talisman and Northstar?

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    Would the last three be: Box, Talisman and Northstar?
    Yup, that's the lot. At the time, Talisman was not in the pic cos she had damaged her brain fighting the Masters constructs and the forces of her fathers pouch. Pathway was in hospital after her run in with Wildchild and there was some problems regarding who actually held guardianship of her and Goblyn.
    Del

That was another potentially interesting plot thread that has since been lost
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    That was another potentially interesting plot thread that has since been lost
    Damn straight Kozzi! Far too many of those thanks to the frequent writer shuffles on the first series and the short lifespan of the second. Let's hope SL avoids that this time 'round. [-o<

it finally came! #5 which I pre-ordered FINALLY came! yay!

the border held it up for whatever ungodly reasons for QUITE some time going by the date stamp on the package....stupid bloody border patrol crap...

my fave panel in the whole thing? ahahahaha one plodex snowbird owl rip off disappearing into the mitt of big walking orange shag carpet! I damn near choked laughing at that!
    Hell was full, so I came back.