Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Going Topless

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Women should be banned along with comics.
    chaos would ensue in less then 24 hours and humanity as we know it would cease to exist, so pffft! =p
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    No way should either be banned ever. Both have so much to give to our society. Plus the fact we need women to keep the race going. Science isn't advanced enough it could do it on its own not yet. Plus they contribute a lot more. And comics are an art form that contributes to providing relaxation and entertainment. Women can do that to.
    Why did the woman cross the road? Thats not the point, what the HELL was she doing out the kitchen in the first place
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Why did the woman cross the road? Thats not the point, what the HELL was she doing out the kitchen in the first place
    And who let you lot out of yer cages?

Never heard of a Man cage, but have heard of a shark cage. See Peter Benchley for reference.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    And who let you lot out of yer cages?
    No-one.
    A woman built the cage and it fell apart.

I never thought I would see on that forum a topless topic.

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    I never thought I would see on that forum a topless topic.
    Blame the drunk brothers in the UK for that last bit. lol They were in rare form this weekend! I just egged them on at their request. ^^

Mwahahahahaha! You're gonna let me stay in the kitchen with all the sharp kitchen implements AND a source of heat?

Hey, sure! Go ahead and have me in the kitchen, but by golly you'd better hope you never come in here! You can only live on fast food for so long....

... and I'll be HERE...

... waiting eagerly...

*evil laughter, fingering some of the kitchen knives and imagining how to get creative with the corkscrew on male anatomy*

No I want to be in the kitchen I can cook and bake better than most women I know including my mother. Its fun and I get something really delicious out of it.
    A women's place is wherever she wants to be.
    Richard Vasseur

A women's place is wherever she wants to be.
    As long as it's in the kitchen cooking me my preccccccious... spag bol.
    Del

Spag? She might burn your Spag.
    Richard Vasseur

Spag Bol = Spaghetti Bolognaise, done proper, by a woman in an apron
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Spag Bol = Spaghetti Bolognaise, done proper, by a woman in an apron

Del, your macho attitude do not work with us, we all know it's you that do the cooking naked with only an apron as clothing.