Thread: Would Just Like To Take A Sec...

Default Would Just Like To Take A Sec...

I would just like to take this moment to thank Ben properly for the forum and the web site. In six months we have got exclusives a place to meet Scott himself, new friendships, no real flame wars, 5000+ messages and somewhere to hang when the rest of life is pissing you off.

For all of the above, cheers Ben. I shall have a lager in your name.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I'll second that with a cheers.

Thanks you for all the effort you've put in Ben.

*Holds up his bottle of Molson's in a salute"

Hear Hear!!! Good on ya mates!

I'm going go pass out in a corner now....
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

Aw, shucks, thanks guys I actually just noticed that AF.net just passed 20,000 hits too. I'm astounded with the success of it all, I think that everyone involved has just as much to do with it as me. You guys are the ones that made the forum as great as it is. I wish that I had more time these last couple of months to add larger chunks of content to the site, but we do what we can I guess

So thank you all for the support!

Ben

We do see so much web content that it is easy to forget how much work goews into this and how well done it really is!