Thread: Alpha Line-Up, #130

Default Alpha Line-Up, #130

Can somebody tell me the entire Alpha/Beta/Gamma line-up of Alpha Flight circa Alpha Flight v1 #130? And pleeeeeease include sorta members (Wyre, Nemesis, etc.). Thank you much (to whomever answers first!)!

Let's see...

Alpha Flight:
    Vindicator
    Guardian
    Sasquatch
    Wildheart (well...Wild Child...don't really remember what he was going by then)
    Madison Jefferies (or Box)
    Northstar
    Aurora
    Puck
    Shaman

Beta Flight: (This is where my memory get a little fuzzy)
    Persuasion
    Flashback
    Goblyn
    Laura Dean (Pathway I think they called her)
    ((I'm not sure who else...anyone else have an idea??))

Gamma Flight:
    Witchfyre
    ((Again, my knowledge is really bad on this group))

Allies: (This also includes people I'm not really sure which team they were on)
    Talisman
    Wyre
    Nemesis

Ok...that's it for my memory. I'd actually check the issue for reference...it it wasn't boxed up in the garage.

-Mystic
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??

Thank ya much, darlin'... I desperately want to get my hands on the 'No Future' issues, but they're hard to come by. I could get them online, but with school sucking my funds completely and utterly dry, that might take some doing.

On a side note... anyone out there have extra copies of AF #128-130 that they wouldn't mind donating?

It wasn't Flashback, Albert Louis' codename was Feedback and he was the only the Gamma Flight member at the time. Persuasion, Talisman, Witchfire, Manakin, Goblyn and Pathway made up Beta. Widnshear and Puck were in more administrative positons within Department H, and not actually part of the central Alpha line up. Shaman at the time might have counted more as an ally than as a regular team member. He'd gathered up Box, Diamond Lil, Nemesis and Wyre for one mission against some demon. So, I think most of that group might have counted as allies instead of regular team members.

You forgot (my answers are in italics):

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic
    Alpha Flight:
    Vindicator
    Guardian
    Sasquatch
    Wildheart (well...Wild Child...don't really remember what he was going by then)
    Madison Jefferies (or Box)
    Northstar
    Aurora
    Puck
    Shaman
    Diamond Lil

Beta Flight: (This is where my memory get a little fuzzy)
    Persuasion
    Flashback ( Flashback was the sole member of Gamma at teh time
    Goblyn
    Laura Dean (Pathway I think they called her)
    ((I'm not sure who else...anyone else have an idea??))
    Talisman was leading them
    Manikin

Gamma Flight:
    Witchfyre (actually, she was in Beta too )
    ((Again, my knowledge is really bad on this group))

Allies: (This also includes people I'm not really sure which team they were on)
    Wyre
    Nemesis

Ok...that's it for my memory. I'd actually check the issue for reference...it it wasn't boxed up in the garage.

-Mystic

Also... I can't believe this is the post that get's me to 250 posts... oi vey...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Now that I read that, I seem to remember that at the time, various members served more than one function. Like, Sasquatch would be heading up the science division, Talisman would be in the supernatural sciences division, and so forth. Can anyone give me the run-down on each of the members, if they did fill such secondary roles?

Oh, and I read once that Puck was the "troubleshooter." So what exactly did that entail?

I can't believe that I forgot about Windshear. He was one of my favorite Alphans back when Vol.1 ended. As far as Flashback/Feedback confusion, I wasn't really picking up the book on any constant basis, and haven't read those issues for quite awhile. I think I'm gonna have to pick them up again and take a look.

-Mystic
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??

The gang was all there
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.