Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wedding?

So how do we describe Nemesis's personality? Narcistic, a user of people, bloodthirsty?
    Richard Vasseur

Anarchist? *going out on a limb I admit*
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    So how do we describe Nemesis's personality? Narcistic, a user of people, bloodthirsty?
    She's just in that special week of the month....

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    She's just in that special week of the month....
    Nah mate...she's still to sane for that...trust me on this.

however I firmly believe that it should be a renewal of vows or maybe Jeanne-Marie comes back and her and Walt hook up?
    Hell was full, so I came back.

It's gonna be Northstar and Sasquatch!!!!

And the whole issue will just be black sqaures with no dialogue cos they've been banned!!!!!

Ya Sasquatch likes the ladies. Maybe Northstar will propose to Aurora now that would be different.
    Richard Vasseur

I vote for MMJ proposing to Northstar followed by a special Honeymoon edition which for legal reasons with regards to it's contents will only be available through certain licensed shops (normally situated in the seedier parts of town)... or is that just in my dirty dreams????

Just in your dirty dreams, but such a book could also be made with and empty space in the middle for personally embossed names and blank pages in the middle so it could double as a program for gay weddings.

A comic book for a program at a wedding? Can we have a straight version to? Who would we feature on the straight version? Guardian?
    Richard Vasseur

The classic & first...Reed Richards & Sue Storm
    (although Hank Pum Janet Van Dyne would be better to show just how crazy guys are to accept that leash...I mean ring.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

And to steal a line from a New Yorker cartoon:
    "Gay marriage? Haven't those people suffered enough?"
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

I couldn't agree more Janet Van Dyne and Hank Prym he certainly didn't deserve her. Because of the way she treated Hank I find it hard to see how he can stand to be around her.
    Is Janet still dating Paladin?
    Richard Vasseur

I couldn't agree more Janet Van Dyne and Hank Prym he certainly didn't deserve her. Because of the way she treated Hank I find it hard to see how he can stand to be around her.
    Is Janet still dating Paladin?
    A little bit out of touch with Avengers there, Rich? Paladin was viewed as a dating prospect for a very short time somewhere around #260. She and Hank reconsummated their relationship in West Coast Avengers, which would be somewhere around #310 of the regular Avengers title. She's recently refused to remarry him, and even more recently (and out of characterization for them both) had a roll with Hawkeye.

I don't think she's treated him all that bad, but I am not liking the recent writer ayyacks on Hank as a wife beater.
    Yes, he hit her. Once. While having a nervous breakdown and under mental control/influence from Egghead. The wife-BEATING Pym is the one in Ultimates. The mainline Pym made mistakes that he has been trying to atone for ever since. He's probably not going to be around much longer anyway.

(This answer copied to "Upcoming Avengers" thread in "other comics" if anyone wishes to discuss this specifically instead of what a **cough*cough** idea marriage is/forthcoming proposal in AF.
    www.kozzi.us

Your right I haven't read an Avengers in awhile. But I did read about Hank maybe not being around to much longer. That would be to bad.
    She was with Hawkeye. What about Mockingbird?
    So would the Avengers be invited to an Alpha Flight wedding?
    Richard Vasseur

Mockingbird died in West Coast Avengers #100.
    I don't think any active Avengers have too close of ties with AF.
    Namor should always be invited as an in-law "widower"
    www.kozzi.us