Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    So she likes to use people to do her work for her if she can? Maybe she thinks she is better than the other members?
    I think it's safe to assume that's an obvious comment.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Nemesis is a stand-up gal. She stood by Wild Child Child when her version of Gamma was disbanded.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Nemesis is a stand-up gal. She stood by Wild Child Child when her version of Gamma was disbanded.
    the issue isn't Nemesis' dedication to her rough-equivlent to 'friend' in definition (I think Kyle is the only one of the VERY few she'd consider a 'friend), it's whether or not she's EGOCENTRIC. you can still be friends with ppl you consider less than you, and it generally has no bearings on your morality. Take most of my friends: all egocentric to the Nth degree, yet still dedicated to me (as well as the other friends they have, I'm to assume).

I don't know my friends I'd consider equals. I don't really believe in a person being better than another in a general sense. If someone has done something really evil than I might not consider them as good as someone else. But otherwise things like money, strengh, intelligence I don't think make a person better. Attitude and personality maybe because you can decide how you act. I know upbringing and environment can have an effect but ultimately you decide.
    Personally I think Nemesis was just playing with the old guy's mind.
    Richard Vasseur

I don't know my friends I'd consider equals. I don't really believe in a person being better than another in a general sense. If someone has done something really evil than I might not consider them as good as someone else. But otherwise things like money, strengh, intelligence I don't think make a person better. Attitude and personality maybe because you can decide how you act. I know upbringing and environment can have an effect but ultimately you decide.
    Ah, see, that's irrelevent: that's YOU, not NEMESIS. Last I checked, you're not a 90+-year-old Female Zombie Anarchist, all things that tend to mess with your head, altering perceptions. How you see the term 'friend' isn't necessarily how SHE see's the term friend. Now something in the unforetold past let's her see Kyle as a friend (we don't know what exactly that is, hence the 'unforetold' part of that statement), but it's oviously something rare (think about it: how many other 'friends' does Nem have, in ANY context of the word).

Personally I think Nemesis was just playing with the old guy's mind.
    I don't. I'm with the 'pragmatist' theorum. Right now, Nemesis has no qualms about using others to get a job done (in this case the job being to conserve her own strength for the up coming battle).

Maybe she considers Kyle a friend because of his wild attitude. Maybe because he his a killer instinct like her.
    Richard Vasseur

Maybe she is considers Kyla a friend
    Kyle's had a sex change????????

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Maybe she is considers Kyla a friend
    Kyle's had a sex change????????
    beat me to it!
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Maybe she is considers Kyla a friend because of his wild attitude. Maybe because he his a killer instinct like her.
    Or maybe he has a feral wang, who knows?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    beat me!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    This is quite possible! this is mutation we're talking about here...anything's possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Wha? it's not like I haven't before? ^^
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    This is quite possible! this is mutation we're talking about here...anything's possible!
    Whats got fifteen teeth and hold back the Incredible Hulk, Wildchilds Zipper.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Carefull not to cross that PG line with this one folks

Ben

Whats got fifteen teeth and hold back the Incredible Hulk, Wildchilds Zipper.

*falls off her chair laughing*

OK, that's FUNNY!

I'm pretty sure Kyle wouldn't be able to run around like he does if this were the case though... talk about awkward! But hilarious to contemplate!

*laughs throughout the day at the idea!*

Can it hold back the superhero formerly known as Martin?

Is this subtle enough for what everybody is surely thinking?

If not you can delete-EDIT to this point: NOT SUBTLE ENOUGH FOR WHAT EVERYONE WAS THINKING