Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wedding?

Isn't that like incest?

Or does clone love not count?

On a more serious not, perhaps Aurora will return, and ask Walt to get hitched. They had just hooked up again right before the Weapon X guys stole her from that ambulance.

Ben

I reckon either Puck or MMJ'll be involved.

Centennial and Nemisis now that he realizes how old she is?

Yes wasn't it kind of romantic her letting him carry her when she could fly. She just wanted to be in his arms and close to him.
    Richard Vasseur

Or just prove a point that she's not to be underestimated :P

Maybe but I bet he had fun carrying her in his arms. The dirty old man. And she seemed to like it. Or she would have flown away.
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    Or she would have flown away.
    Which she did at the end :P

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    Or she would have flown away.
    Which she did at the end :P
    Maybe she flew away because she realized she was liking it? How long has it been since she's just been held by a man?

Nemesis could have flown away the whole long trip there but didn't. So she stayed in his arms for a reason. She only left his arms after they got to where they were going.
    Richard Vasseur

Nemesis strikes me as a pragmatist. Why fly herself when she can get someone to carry her all the way there?

Quote Originally Posted by Major Mapleleaf Jr
    Nemesis strikes me as a pragmatist. Why fly herself when she can get someone to carry her all the way there?
    THANK YOU!!!

So she was just lazy? Well I bet Centennial didn't mind to much.
    Richard Vasseur

I can't equate pragmatic to lazy. Centenial can fly, so can Nemesis, Centenial may have got a rush flying a cape lady around, but the consensus from Nem would seem to be 'Why have a dog and bark yourself?'
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

So she likes to use people to do her work for her if she can? Maybe she thinks she is better than the other members?
    Richard Vasseur