Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Mako
    LOLOL Yer a mad man mate. For that I'll break the ultra special attire! Black leather. ^^
    Why did I just get an an image of Sasquatch in black leather armour?

I shall leave you with this question, does Wanda wax in both forms?
    I know I really shouldn't do much when I first wake up but still...I was bored already so I logged on...and now this. *died laughing* You realise because of his avatar, I went from your image to Ben in said duds?

And if Wanda waxed in both forms....ohh that'd hurt. Ooooo....ouch.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

That would be quite painful...and quite a pain in the butt to do it over an over, consider the fur would just be there again once she reverted back to the sasquatch form. Quite costly I would imagine.

::: Oy...this conversationg is getting more and more depraved :::::

WOOHOO!!!

-Mystic
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??

Well for the answer to that last question I think we'll just leave that in your own mind's eye.
    So how about back to who is going to propose and to whom are they going to propose?
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    Well for the answer to that last question I think we'll just leave that in your own mind's eye.
    So how about back to who is going to propose and to whom are they going to propose?
    Well in the interview Scott said it was a surprise proposal which he never saw coming, so it has got to be te least logical pairing. I'm gonna opt for Sas and Nemesis, they're at loggerheads a lot, total opposites, so obviously the most logical illogical option.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Mr Roboto?
    Someone else that remembers and presumably really likes Sytx?

If Sasquatch is involed, I would guess it would be new Puck, as they've had a lot of "screen time" together.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    If Sasquatch is involed, I would guess it would be new Puck, as they've had a lot of "screen time" together.
    I think Dady Puck might have something to say about that. I don't think he'd see Walt as the right partner for his kid.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

So that would just make it more interesting for the characters involved. It has been historically established that Puck is "not fond of the big oaf". Maybe Puck II would be involved as a form of rebellion?

My money's still on Thunder and Snowbird.
    Possibly in her owl form...

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    So that would just make it more interesting for the characters involved. It has been historically established that Puck is "not fond of the big oaf". Maybe Puck II would be involved as a form of rebellion?
    That kinda of in deep back story, doesn't seem to be the kinda thing Scott would go for, although he has given us some history with MMJ, so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    My money's still on Thunder and Snowbird.
    Possibly in her owl form...
    I would have to go with Thunder and Yukon Jack, if Thunder is to be involved. Yukon Jack is from a secluded place, where marrying your favourite animal is probably perfectly acceptable. Plus he's already ridden Thunder in #4

"How much for the goat"
    "I'll take two wifes and a chicken"
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    I think Dady Puck might have something to say about that. I don't think he'd see Walt as the right partner for his kid.
    Hmm, I dunno... after being with Walt for so long I reckon he'd be fine with it. Especially after the way he spoke at 'his funeral' in Vol. 2.

I think Puck II and Aurora. You know there is another personality down there just waiting to rear her tendencies...

I think Snowbird will get together with one of the Great Beasts.
    Richard Vasseur