Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wedding?

Default Wedding?

So since Scott Lobdel has said there is going to be an Alphian wedding who do you think will be getting married?
    Richard Vasseur

I'm not even going to attempt to guess...unless Mr. Lobdel has plans that will blow the whole comic book industry away, I'm just gonna bite the nubs left of me fingernails and wait like an impatient little comic fiend.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Has he actually said there'll be a wedding though? Or just a proposal?

Check out the interview I did with Scott that Ben has posted on this site somewhere. And yes it is a surprise marriage proposal not a wedding sorry. I think of them as going together. Plus the Wedding title does have a question mark for this posting.
    Richard Vasseur

Yeah, I'd read the interview

And I wasn't criticizing, just clarifying in case I'd missed something about an actual wedding.

Nope you didn't miss anything. I wouldn't be surprised if Yukon Jack decides he needs a mate for when he becomes ruler of his people and who better than a Goddess.
    Richard Vasseur

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO THE WEDDING OF WALTER AND WANDA LANGOWSKI TO TAKE PLACE IN ISSUE 12 JUST BETWEEN THE BIT WHERE 'ONE SHALL SURELY DIE' AND 'BECAUSE YOU DEMANDED IT'. FORMAL ATTIRE IS REQUIRED.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Deja vu on this wedding talk. Wasn't it in another thread?

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO THE WEDDING OF WALTER AND WANDA LANGOWSKI TO TAKE PLACE IN ISSUE 12 JUST BETWEEN THE BIT WHERE 'ONE SHALL SURELY DIE' AND 'BECAUSE YOU DEMANDED IT'. FORMAL ATTIRE IS REQUIRED.
    You scare me.

LOLOL Yer a mad man mate. For that I'll break the ultra special attire! Black leather. ^^
    Hell was full, so I came back.

So if Walter splits into two bodies so Wanda is a separate being could this happen? Would anyone want to see it happen?
    Who knows what lies in the mind of a comic book writer anything could and probably will happen. Puck seems to have a thing for Walter.
    Richard Vasseur

Wow...there really isn't much you can say about that statement.

...Except, perhaps, 'Have you refilled your prescription yet?' :P

-Mystic
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??

the thought of this union makes me feel icky. I must shower now.

Ben

Well it certainly would be a first in the history of comics.
    So if the wedding proposal insn't the big surprise that Lobdel thought Marvel wouldn't let him do what is it than?
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    You scare me.
    I scare me too, do you want to see my crocodile?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Mako
    LOLOL Yer a mad man mate. For that I'll break the ultra special attire! Black leather. ^^
    Why did I just get an an image of Sasquatch in black leather armour?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic
    Wow...there really isn't much you can say about that statement.

...Except, perhaps, 'Have you refilled your prescription yet?'
    Nope and I don't intend too, I have tried reality and have found it deeply flawed :P

I shall leave you with this question, does Wanda wax in both forms?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!