Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Early evidence of Northstar's homosexuality

What about someone playing a banjo while eating a apple and being bi-curious, I need to know as I'm developing a character.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I understand that banjos are good for duelling. When Northstar took on Major Maple Leaf Senior, it would have been a better story if banjos could have been employed at some point.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Nice try getting it back on topic Del...

BANNED!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    I think gay relationships in comics should be banned.

And straight ones.

And people with children.

And people kissing.

And people cursing.

And people wearing clothes.

And people eating apples.
    *Sighs breath of relief* Thank God, I was having withdrawls from lack of sarcasm... :P
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Always come to an Englishman for sarcasm.

Always come to an Englishman for sarcasm.
    And if you're looking for cynical crude sarcasm...well you know where to look mate.

Anyhoo, it's not like showing JP in a relationship is going to throw the planet off it's axis or something...Showing the whole Scott/Jean thing one more time might though.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Maybe comics should be banned?
    Richard Vasseur

Nice try getting it back on topic Del...

BANJOED!
    I do my best.

So we've established that NS is gay, that some subtle hints where given all through the book and that if he'd been an apple munching gay wearing clothes who played the banjo then he would definately have been persona non grata!
    Del

What does eating apples have to do with being gay? Or playing a banjo? I like banjo playing but don't play one myself. And I eat apples. Well so 2 out of 2 does that mean I might be gay? :P
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    What does eating apples have to do with being gay? Or playing a banjo? I like banjo playing but don't play one myself. And I eat apples. Well so 2 out of 2 does that mean I might be gay? :P
    I assume you wear clothes too, so thats 3 of 3

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    I assume you wear clothes too, so thats 3 of 3
    it WOULD be 3/3 if you had PROOF he wears clothes... (funny thing about assumptions: they are generally only 50/50)

Odds of assumption being right are greater because he's in Canada, and it's cold up there.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Odds of assumption being right are greater because he's in Canada, and it's cold up there.
    Um, I'm in Canada, and it sure as Hell ain't cold here (82F at present)