Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alpha Flight Vol. 2

It's definitely worth the read, or maybe I share too much wavelength with Tieri. I hated Phantomex from his first appearance, so am very happy with the latest issue. I started reading it as an Alpha title, but consider it on its own now.

The War of the Programs arc explored some of the links, but I don't know about any direct connection between H and X.

In Deadpool/Death 98, you have one panel of Mac flying over a Weapon X facility, dialogue gives the impression that the inmates of the facility, with application and training could contribute like Mac had. I've always took this as either Dept H(upper echelon) or Dept K played some part in the Weapon X program.

In regards to Neverland (mutant concentration camp), it would seem to be deserted and the inmates gone. The Weapon X prog would seem to have gone underground, so Weapon Plus is now the official prog and in direct conflict with X.

Or somthing like that.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Default Re: Alpha Flight Vol. 2

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftFox
    Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack
    Diamond Lil is actually a prisoner of Weapon X too, I think.
    I believe they might have killed her... I think I've seen it mentioned. Don't read the title myself.... so who knows?
    She's alive. Still held captive, but alive.

Default Re: Alpha Flight Vol. 2

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftFox
    Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack
    Diamond Lil is actually a prisoner of Weapon X too, I think.
    I believe they might have killed her... I think I've seen it mentioned. Don't read the title myself.... so who knows?
    She's alive. Still held captive, but alive.
    That poor woman, she's not had the best of luck over the last few years has she? Firstly she's a prisoner of Dept H having all manner of nasty experiments on her, then she ends up a prisoner of Weapon X! And if that weren't bad enough the last time we saw her she was wearing that awful green/yellow diamond costume which is UGLY! I say we start a campaign to FREE DIAMOND LIL - NOW!

With how specific Tieri was about Lil being alive, I think he's got plans for her reunion with her hubby.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.