Thread: Writing contest for fun

Default Writing contest for fun

Ok, I don't know if you like the idea, but I'm going to ask anyway.

I'm a bad writer but I did wrote a story in french some years ago and I translated it very badly (see here under operation red nose). So, to all fanfic writers, if you like, I thought it could be fun to see my story rewriten as you like and we could make a poll to know which fanfic version we lake best. What do you think? Stupid idea or not?

Like I told ya the last night I'm all for this idea. I really like it.

Maybe if this works out well we could make it an ongoing thing. Say someone has a fic they think might work but can't seem to get it to work, post it and see what other writers do with it?

p.s. Did the kid/kids survive laughing because of 'Uncle' burn@?
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Nic eproposition as for "uncle Burn@" he did a very good job of babysitting and was very good with my niece today \/

Hey if the fic idea catches on, who knws, right?

as for 'uncle Burn@' I just kept having visions of some little kid sitting on the floor with a book then he walks in wearing that rainbow wig and a night of hilarity insuing for the kid.

This writing contest sounds like a good idea. I've been wanting to get into comic writing for a while now, and I think things like this could be good practice. I'm up for it. Let me know if anyone else wants to do it.

Jo do you want to rewrite it? With you and maybe Jo, you are 2 persons that I know of, Allan thought it was a nice idea, but he don't have the time.

Still, it would be nice to see 3 version including the original.

works for me. =) I can work on it this week.

Here is the link to the story:

http://forum.alphaflight.net/viewtopic.php?t=93

Enjoy!!!

thankee shall endevour to see what I can come up with.