Poll: Based on the pics, SwiftFox is...

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AF, something to keep them busy in the winter months

Action Man and My Little Pony, aye what memories , but I never took pictures, I'm!! not a sicko, unlike some.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Phil....about that forum?

*dies laughing!!!*

I will never be able to look at my sister's MLP's the same anymore Del...thanks
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Let me tell you the tale of the Care Bears and Godzilla in the leather bondage sex scandal.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I remember when I took one of my sister's My Little Pony's, pulled the tail out and stuck one of those indoor snake firework's up the tail-less hole, and watched it 'poo' it out....

I was young.

And twisted.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    I remember when I took one of my sister's My Little Pony's, pulled the tail out and stuck one of those indoor snake firework's up the tail-less hole, and watched it 'poo' it out.....
    You git, I almost choked on my dinner

I was young.

And twisted.
    And now old and twisted :P
    Del

I remember when I took one of my sister's My Little Pony's, pulled the tail out and stuck one of those indoor snake firework's up the tail-less hole, and watched it 'poo' it out....

I was young.

And twisted.
    Okay see? I've seen this one done...by my sister no less. But then we both come from the same fetid gene pool so it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Let me tell you the tale of the Care Bears and Godzilla in the leather bondage sex scandal.
    And yer going on about Phil making you choke on dinner? What about my poor cup of coffee that has seen more spit takes then actual sips?
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    You git, I almost choked on my dinner
    Only almost?

I'll haveta try harder next time...