Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grabbing Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCanuck
    ....and just what does any of this have to do with hockey??????
    LOLOL

Oh don't make me cry. A few of the boys had to put up with me not taking game 7 to well....who let florida have a team in the first place?
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Hmmmmmm??
    I seemed to have rather enjoyed game seven.

And those bastards got two teams.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCanuck
    Hmmmmmm??
    I seemed to have rather enjoyed game seven.

And those bastards got two teams.
    Oh I loved the game until the end when it came out with Tampa on top...bastards! Ahem anyhoo, there's always next year for a chance for a canuck team to bring it up north again...and I can go back to hoping it's Montreal ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71

Oh I loved the game until the end when it came out with Tampa on top...bastards! Ahem anyhoo, there's always next year for a chance for a canuck team to bring it up north again...and I can go back to hoping it's Montreal ^^
    Montreal needs a goalie who's consistent.
    So does my team (Canucks) , also they better hope Bertuzzi can come back.

well, it's seems that théodore had death threat for the last game. It came out sometimes ago and the police and everything took the threat seriously. Well, considering that his family is prbably involve in deep s***** with the bikers(motards) Hells ANgels to be precise, I see why.

And I do not think it's only theodore fault, the rest of the team should do their work too.

Did you see that shot by Rooney, you ****ing beauty.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    well, it's seems that théodore had death threat for the last game. It came out sometimes ago and the police and everything took the threat seriously. Well, considering that his family is prbably involve in deep s***** with the bikers(motards) Hells ANgels to be precise, I see why.

And I do not think it's only theodore fault, the rest of the team should do their work too.
    I didn't hear about the death threats. =/ And you're right, the rest of them could have picked up the slack as well. Théodore did remarkably well all things considered and shouldn't be the only one to take the blame for the Canadiens loosing.

I didn't hear about the death threats. =/ And you're right, the rest of them could have picked up the slack as well. Théodore did remarkably well all things considered and shouldn't be the only one to take the blame for the Canadiens loosing.
    I heard nothing of death threats either. However , though the team is completely responsible for the loss, Theodore is an overrated goalie.
    The smaller pads will separate the boys from the men.

We heard it in the news in may, it was hard to miss, but I live just beside Montréal and everyone kow how much we are fanatics of Hockey, non?

We heard it in the news in may, it was hard to miss, but I live just beside Montréal and everyone kow how much we are fanatics of Hockey, non?
    Ahhh...see we didn't hear squat except about that moron from the St Louis Blues arrested for murder for hire conspiracy.

And hockey fanatics? In Canada? Really? who'd a thunk it?

http://lcn.canoe.com/sports/nouvelle...24-190254.html

If you don't believe me, here is a link that would tell you th estory. Ok, it's in french but I did not find a link in french, sorry.

Ahhh...see we didn't hear squat except about that moron from the St Louis Blues arrested for murder for hire conspiracy.

And hockey fanatics? In Canada? Really? who'd a thunk it?
    Well mostly just Toronto and Montreal. Every other team is on the verge of collapse.

Ok, it's in french
    For those of you who prefer english :P

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...4/National/Idx
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

For those of you who prefer english :P

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...4/National/Idx
    Thank you, I could not find it in english, sorry. Only you Swifty could saved the situation!!

Damn. Reminds me of the Venezuelian goalie who was bumped off a few years ago after only being home less then 24 hours after missing a save that won the match for the other team in the football World Cup. =/