Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grabbing Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory

Default Grabbing Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory

Eskey and Gerrard, god bless ya, 89.30 minutes 1-0 for f**ks sake. 1-2 at full time, god I'm pissed off.

OH AND BECKHAM, IF YOU CAN"T HIT THE NET FROM 12 YARDS AGAINST THAT MUPPET THEN YOU SHOULD GET ON YOUR SCOOTER AND SOD OFF !!!!!
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

.................................................. ...........................

Oh dear, I think this is about football, I recognise the name Beckham - even though the man himself probably doesn't

So who won and who were we playing? If we get knocked out does that mean they won't show the rest of the matches on TV???

England gets wasted by the All Blacks at Dunedin, Timbo takes an early bath, Jensen not even getting a podium and tonights debacle. Thank god for Vaughn and the lads.

Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

.................................................. ....

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack
    So who won and who were we playing? If we get knocked out does that mean they won't show the rest of the matches on TV???
    Basically, four groups of four teams. Three matches each, so all teams in a group play each other once. Three points for a win, one for a draw. Top two from each group at this stage go tthrough to the quarter finals.

England were leading France 1-0 with 2 and a half minutes to go. Then Eskey gave away a free kick right outside our area and Zidane scored. Then Gerrard plays a back pass to the keeper, who in his haste to get the ball, knocks a French striker Arse over Tit. Penalty to France, goal #2 by Zidane. Game over.

We can still get through to the quarter finals, if we can get the players to pick their jaws off the ground. They looked like mugging victims. Matches will stay on the box even if we go out the comp.
    Del

Lalalalalala la la la lalalalalalalala

*beetle sits back and thinks of kittens and flowers and chocolate*

Lalalalalala la la la lalalalalalalala

*beetle sits back and thinks of kittens and flowers and chocolate*
    Heh, that reminds me of a link.... I can't post it here though....

Some little scrote has just had it away on his toes with the England flag that was hanging by my front door. Surprised he bloody wanted it
    Del

At least in F1, I think your favorite, Del, Button is now 3rd, thanks to the disqualification of williams and renaud.

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    England gets wasted by the All Blacks at Dunedin,...*extra stuff ladeda*
    YAY!

Hell was full, so I came back.

Cripes, it's like a foreign language to me!
    You and me both mate....Football/Soccer or whatever the bloody hell it's called is the only 'football' I don't follow.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    At least in F1, I think your favorite, Del, Button is now 3rd, thanks to the disqualification of williams and renaud.
    Thanks for highlighting that Sylvie. First I'd heard of it, but I lost all interest in the sports news after that England debacle. However I checked on teletext and Williams and Toyota got disqualified for having illegal brake ducts. Gotta admit I was confused by William's pace, now we know. Still it didn't stop Ferrari, yet again.
    Del