Thread: For your Delectation

Default For your Delectation

http://www.bushgame.com enjoy it for what it is, not so much for what it represents
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I'm issuing a challenge with this thing...besides getting to watch some seriously screwy animations *dies laughing at some of them* Who can beat it in the fastest time.

For the record, my time was 58:42

Play on dudes!
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Thats an excellent time Jo, but I believe it can be beaten if I can get through the game without having to use Christopher Reeve, he's a sod to control.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I just beat it by skipping through the factiod thingies in 36:17
    Hell was full, so I came back.

First Del, thanks fer posting... fun little game, and a I learned so much bad stuff about Bush.

Mako, wooo great time.

Del (again) You had probs with Christopher Reeve? I found him one of the easier ones to control... of course this IS me....
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

Reeves was a pain for me, made sure he bought the farm pretty quick, lost him in battle with Darth Rumsfield I think, Jessica Lynch and Rosie O'Donnell went down fighting in a monumental battle with Cheney.

Glad you enjoyed the game
    Del

I think it took me about 40 mins to complete the game. (It's been a little while since I played it). most of my characters went out fighting Bush at the end. I'd just stand them underneath the heads and fire up, using their special moves when possible.

It;s a great little game, filled with interesting little tidbits.

-Mystic
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??