Poll: Northstar...Yes or No to the pointed ears?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Northstar....Yes or No to the pointed ears?

No point in changing something that has real history in the books.
    Unless you change it monthly to suit the people writing the latest letter full with moral objections. Northstar and Nightcrawler may corrupt innocent youths who read comics these days. All 3 of them.

Of course he needs his pointed ears!
    It's one of the only things that ties into his past and haratage.

I voted yes he looks better with them. And if he is part elf it shows that off nicely.
    Richard Vasseur

i really like the look of JP in the issue in Uncanny x-men 414/415. He looked very sexxxxxxxxxxy. Blue Eyes.

HI Nicki! Welcome! Nice to see a new international face. Feel free to raise the German flag over the cupboard, it's starting to look like the United Nations

I can't comment on the sexy part, but I can tell you that officially speaking, his eyes are blue, seems the just don't always get coloured that way.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack
    Pointed ears on both Northstar AND Aurora are a must. Over at Weapon X Aurora's ears have kinda been pointed but not so pronounced.

As for the hair issue - it's always been a bit confusing to me. Black, white, silver... I know that the twins are meant to have white and black hair, but Aurora is constantly drawn with black hair with no hint of any other colour. I can't imagine her with silver hair. I think they should just go back to giving them both black hair with white for definition.

Saying that the silver hair looks okay on NS, but if they are twins they should have the same hair colour.
    Quicksilver and magneto have silver hair....Aurora and Northstar are supposed to have BLACK HAIR. I don't know why most artists fail to achieve this...they need to do their research.

Every marvel handbook states this and even John Byrne himself has said it. If you notice Byrne's drawings....in every pic of the twins, they have mostly black hair(just without the blue coloring that most characters have)with white highlights, even in their very first appearance...He once stated that he didn't want the blue highlights, because not every one with black hair has blue-black hair(like Mac, Shaman and Talisman). He wanted them to be different.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

So how many people have read Wolverine # 25? I guess it doesn't matter any more about his ears when hes dead. Did you see Wolverine thrust his claws through Northstar's chest.
    Richard Vasseur

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Pointed, of course.

Twenty years ago, when AF was first released, the hair conversation made sense. About their hair, I mean.

Nowadays, I see guys and girls change their hair colour all the time - often ending up with dark hair and highlights in any colour you like; white, blonde, blue, red (both ginger and crimson), etc...
    It'd also explain why they're sometimes blonde and sometimes white haired.

If there was a live-action TV series, and I controlled it, I'd portray them as natural brunettes, changing their frosting and highlights and dye-jobs to keep up with each other. Sometimes they'd be Spike, sometimes ravers.

- Le Messor
    "Conversation enriches the understanding, but solitude is the soul of genius."