Thread: Inhumans (split from What to do with the Originals?)

I wish there was a series about the Royal Family of Inhumans. Them and Alpha Flight are the best two teams.
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    I wish there was a series about the Royal Family of Inhumans. Them and Alpha Flight are the best two teams.
    If you don't have it, the 12 issue mini from about 5 years ago is a must-have. It was the only time those characters ever really came alive for me.

Like sure I wouldn't have that series maybe if the world ended I wouldn't have gotten it, but just maybe.
    Yes that series was fantastic it did use the Inhumans as they were meant to be. It showed Black Bolt as the Royal King he is.
    Richard Vasseur

So did you follow the latest series that was some Inhumans, not THE Inhumans?

I started getting that series but the Inhumans used in it were not as interesting. Medusa puts in a holographic appearance once in a while but I like the characters of the Royal Family and these are just ordinary Inhumans. The comic is about them fitting in with humans its not about super heroes or big fights. There are no super villians unless you count the one Inhuman that has killed a few people and wants to kill all humans. Its just not that interesting. The sculpturer (a meek and mild guy) is probably the best character when a human girl falls in love with him he rejects her because she is "only human" therefore not worthy of him but later changes his mind realizing he loves her and that is more important than his superior complex.
    Richard Vasseur

I liked the Inhumans in Earth X.

I liked the Inhumans on Earth X to. But I didn't really like seeing Medusa marrying Captain Britain. And Bolt seemed like a good character but I don't know something about him I didn't like probably that he wasn't Black Bolt.
    Richard Vasseur

I never really even liked the Inhumans as a group until Jenkin's series. I cringed when they brought Crystalk to the Avengers, but ended up really liking what Harris did with them. The 12-issue limited is really worth the find.
    I tried #1 of the latest series, but never picked up another.

Well Jenkins series certainly had better art in it but even the original series of The Inhumans was as good otherwise as Jenkins. Black Bolt is one of the most out spoken characters in comics. With a look he conveyes volumns.
    Richard Vasseur