Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Alpha Flight's Newest Love Affair

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    You see it in society all the time! ala Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas. I don't think Walt and Zuzha are that much of a stretch. But then again if the old team has been saved who says it has to be one of the newbies? Perhaps Mac will die again and Puck will step up and help raise the young Hudson!

Barnacle13
    Or perhaps Mac and Heather will renue their vows....Naw...too simple

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Or perhaps Mac and Heather will renue their vows....Naw...too simple
    yet so simple I don't think it's ever BEEN done in comics! Wouldn't that be the coolest of AF was the first?
    Hell was full, so I came back.

It really would be pretty cool. There have been plenty of weddings, but dunno about anyone renewing their vows....

Ben

wink wink hint hint Scott? I did a check and so far have found nothing suggesting a renewal of vows in comics.

It'd be nice to see Heather and Mac actually as a couple again. Their relationship hasn't been part of the story since the original Byrne run.

It's nice that the two of them are back together since X-men Unlimited #45 (that the issue?) Though I'd have expected Heather might have opted to be a full time mom since the birth of Jamie. She always had a very maternal nature anyway. Since this incarnation of Alpha is practicly the original team Mac commanded I could see her stepping aside to give Mac the leadership role.

That really would be cool. Though im still not happy with Mac being alive again, now that he is, i'd be very to see more of Heather and Mac's relationship. Ive always liked the way they were together in the beginning, it seemed very natural and admirable.

I am in complete agreement I would love to see Mac and Heather renew their vows. And I would love to see them being more of a couple. We seem to be losing all the perfect couples in comics Scott and Jean (Jean died), Reed and Sue(problems because of his scared face). Flash and his wife spilt up. At least Clark and Lois are still together.
    Having Mac and Heather renew their vows maybe for the 12th issue and have it double sized would be nice. And of course have the X-Men there and other heroes. All the past members of Alpha, Beta and Gamma Flights could attend. It could be a big affair. Maybe past villians could try to crash it and get stopped before they get there.
    Richard Vasseur

They can renew their vows, then name the baby after the minister!
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

I have several of these marked for notifications and my email just hiccuped.

thanks for the inbox explosion dude... =/