Thread: Yay for me/us

Hybrid View

Default Yay for me/us

So, I got an email from my hosting provider today, they informed me that both my bandwidth, and my disk space have been trippled for free! That means no need for me to put down money to upgrade my package any time soon. It was getting to the point where I was getting close to my monthly bandlwidth, but that's no problem now

Ben

Default Re: Yay for me/us

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    So, I got an email from my hosting provider today, they informed me that both my bandwidth, and my disk space have been trippled for free! That means no need for me to put down money to upgrade my package any time soon. It was getting to the point where I was getting close to my monthly bandlwidth, but that's no problem now

Ben

=D> YAY!!! \/ *Get's down and boogies* \/ WHOO HOO!! =D>

..... hehe oops.... *considers switching to decaf*....
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

aw there ya go! free is a good word! tripled is even better!
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Great Ben. Good to hear it. I know how money can be tight at times.

But I'm not surprised really since most webhosts are scrambling to get new clients. Webspace is cheap, it's the bandwidth that costs. I have 1250MB space with 60G transfer per month. It costs me a little over $100 a year. Cheap really. Poor customer service but really cheap for a forum.

Since it's cheap I allow JPG's and GIFS to be displayed on The X Dream. Nice for the members if they don't have their own space. Plus planning on doing more since the board is only a week old.

If the additional space allows you to do so then are you going to allow attachments on the board?

Good idea?
    Do U Believe in Xavier's Dream?

Like to discuss X-Men?
    Role Play your favorite Mutant?

Quote Originally Posted by Northstars Love
    Great Ben. Good to hear it. I know how money can be tight at times.

But I'm not surprised really since most webhosts are scrambling to get new clients. Webspace is cheap, it's the bandwidth that costs. I have 1250MB space with 60G transfer per month. It costs me a little over $100 a year. Cheap really. Poor customer service but really cheap for a forum.

Since it's cheap I allow JPG's and GIFS to be displayed on The X Dream. Nice for the members if they don't have their own space. Plus planning on doing more since the board is only a week old.

If the additional space allows you to do so then are you going to allow attachments on the board?

Good idea?
    I was going to go with attachments for a while, but put up the photo album instead. It accomplishes the same thing, as you can put the images from it into messages, but they are all easy to brows through.

Ben