Thread: Evil Dead 1&2: The Musical

Default Evil Dead 1&2: The Musical

No joke. This is one of the best stage productions I have EVER seen. I don't even really care for the Evil Dead movies... but this.... my god... it is hilarious, I saw it last year.

Check it out it's on Toronto June 22-26

and then in Montreal for the Just for Laughs comedy festival July 2.

Seriously, check it out on www.evildeadthemusical.com. If you like to laugh, you really need to see this show. It includes such great songs as All the Men in my Life Keep Getting Killed by Candarian Demons and What the F**k was that?.

If you have any questions about this great show...ask away.
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

swifty, evil dead is playing like for all the festival in Montreal and more I think from the 2 to 25 of july. I know I'm selling the ticket at :

http://www.ticketpro.ca

it's at le Cabaret du Plateau, you got to be 18 years old and more 31.78 $Cnd with internet and with me at the phone it's 0,50$ more.

enjoy!!!

hmmm if it heads south of the border I'll be sure to check it out. The theatre district is worth the trip itself. lol
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    swifty, evil dead is playing like for all the festival in Montreal and more I think from the 2 to 25 of july. I know I'm selling the ticket at :

http://www.ticketpro.ca
    Crazy... it's small world after all :P I guess I didn't read thoouroughly, it must have said that it STARTS July 2nd. It was morning I was doing this... I'm very unaware.

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    it's at le Cabaret du Plateau, you got to be 18 years old and more 31.78 $Cnd with internet and with me at the phone it's 0,50$ more.

enjoy!!!
    It would be worth the extra 50 cents to hear your 'sexy french voice' ;P
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

LOL yer bad.
    Hell was full, so I came back.